Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Word

Prompt: Be thankful for His Word.


I am thankful for the Bible. Without it our knowledge as Christians would be tainted by word-of-mouth claims of what it means to be a follower of God. I am so thankful that after a long day, this book is waiting for me, ready to help build my faith and ease my mind. It is so wonderful to have the opportunity to read about what early Christians experienced and what the world was like before Jesus came and saved us. The comprehension that our Father loves us no matter what would not be the way it is today without the Bible.
Thank you, Lord, for giving us a book that teaches us about the most important subject there is. Thank you for always helping us to dig deeper and to always happen to turn to the right page on any given day. I thank you for Bible studies which build not only my relationship with other believers, but also my relationship with you. Without your word, being a Christian would be much more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment