Sunday, November 20, 2011

Forgiven

Prompt: Thank Him for forgiveness.

I am thankful for the forgiveness that we have recieved through the Son of God. Without it, we would all be punished to death for our sins. Luke 6:36-37 tells us to learn from our God, "be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. Judge not, and you will not be judged;condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven..." I am thankful that not only are we forgiven by fellow humans, but that the Creator of the Universe is even willing to forgive us when we have wronged Him.

Thank you, God, for your unending, unconditional forgiveness. Thank You for loving us so much that You are willing to take us back time after time, no matter what the circumstances are, and continue to love us as Yours.

"Then Peter came us and said to him, "Lord, how often will my brother sin againsly me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven."
-Matthew 18:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment