Friday, November 18, 2011

Provision

Prompt: Thank God for His provision.

The word provision is defined by google as "the action of providing or supplying something for use."
The Lord provides us with the things we need; the things we are going to use. When I think of the Lord's provision, I think of His love. He pours out His love for us, daily, so that we my turn to others and share that love. Of course there are many many other things that the Lord provides for us: family, friends, homes, clothing, food, and the list goes on.

Thank you, Lord, for your provision. Thank you for giving me all things necessary and giving me the knowledge on how to use them. I know that without You, I would be without life. Thank You for providing for those I love as well and for the sharing that occurs between us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment