Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Smiling- inside and out!

Prompt: What made you smile today? Thank Him for it.

Thank you, Lord for all of the people you put in my life who bring smiles to my face. Throughout the day at school, the kids I have the privilege to work with give me plenty of reasons to feel joy. I had a little tummy-ache this afternoon. When one of our Downs syndrome students asked me what was wrong, I told him I just wasn't feeling well. He told me, "you can lay down and I promise we will be good. You need to feel better." The sweet innocence of these kids puts a smile on my face and in my heart. I am so grateful for the children at Axtell Park and that God has placed me there.


What's something that made you smile today?

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! Finding your blog has made me smile today. I think of you often and hope that one of these days we will be in the same town at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete