Friday, October 7, 2011

Aloha, Friday!

So it's Friday.
So another week is over.
So I have to work in 40 minutes.
So my parents are coming for the weekend.
So they're helping me move into a new place.
So I spent the whole day cleaning (deep cleaning).
So I am planning on making some delicious cinnamon rolls.

So all of this stuff is actually really exciting and by putting two letters in front of every sentence I am making it seem like it's not a big deal.

It is a big deal.
All of it.
Well, maybe not the working part.
But the rest of it is definitely exciting.

I am excited.
I love my parents.
I also love cinnamon rolls.
And baking.
So making those in the morning will be excellent.
I better go so I can make sure that my personal shopper buys all of the necessary ingredients for my wonderful breakfast (to be).

Now, if I could just get him to stop singing Bieber...


My parents and I at my DWU graduation.
SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM!


I am thankful for the people who have graced my week with their presence as well as the ones who have filled my thoughts and prayers. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment