Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby Onesies

 On Wednesday, our staff had a little baby shower after school. Casey works with us and he became a dad on  November 30, 2011. So, for a shower gift, I decided to add a little personal touch to some onesies for little Sawyer. He is a sweet little boy. 
Back to the shirts- there are all kinds of tutorials online, so I'll spare you all the little details. Basically, I ironed on the adhesive to the material, cut out the designs, took off the paper backing, ironed the design onto the onesie and then I sewed them on. Easy enough. And because I am such a procrastinator, it was great that it didn't take much time at all! Trey thinks I need to open up an Etsy shop selling these- we'll see...
 It was good to get back to my sewing machine. I haven't used it for way too long! After completing these simple little things, though, I am inspired to do some more creating. 


On top of this fun creating, I have been doodling out ideas for save the dates, planning a wedding ceremony and reception, looking for bridesmaid dresses, looking for groom and groomsmen suits, searching for wholesale flowers in the right colors, and battling a gross illness. Hopefully the illness goes away soon. The rest is all very exciting! Hooray for wedding planning!

Hope you all have had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment